The aglaonema, also known as Chinese evergreen, is a highly decorative plant with several interesting varieties. It is one of the most popular houseplants and the color variations—from dark green to silver, and some with hints of red—add to your home’s decor.
they have accommodated to our climate and temperature changes. Caring for aglaonema in a proper way you will have beautiful plants that will definitely amaze everyone around.
Aglaonema is a perennial evergreen plant that is able to survive in poorly lighted or badly ventilated areas
Aglaonema Care: 5 Rules to Know
The following care instructions will be helpful in the process of plant cultivation:
- Proper care for aglaonema starts with its proper placement. Your task is to find the area that receives less indirect light.
- Place your plant far from doors, air vents and windows in order to ensure it won’t suffer from drafts.
- Fertilize the species at least 2 times per month. Water them from spring until autumn with an appropriate solution (1 tsp. soluble 20-20-20 analysis fertilizer and 1 gallon of water).
- Water the plant when the top 2 inches of the soil start getting dry.
- One of the basic care instructions includes wiping the leaves with a moistened cloth to remove dust and dirt.